The Association pour le Développement du Planeur Ultra-Léger (ADPUL) is a french non profit registered association created in September 2014.
The association is organizing the ultralight glider activity in the Southern Alps:
• Ultralight-gliders aerotowing, including hang-gliders
• classe 2 ultralight-glider pilots training
• classe 2 ultralight-glider compétitions
Its other purposes are:
• negotiating, with the aviation authorities, the conditions for flying non foot launchable ultralight gliders
• advocate for ultra-light glider pilots with the authorities, federations, insurance companies, etc, in France and Europe.
ADPUL is member of the French hanggliding federation (FFVL), registration nb 01039.
Link to the first section of the by-laws setting the purposes of the association
Ph +33 972 506 826 (wired)
Mobile +33 676 73 93 76
The founder members
Pierre-Yves Bélot, Jacques Bott, David Chaumet, Didier Givois, Pascal Lanser, Michel Pernot, Manfred Ruhmer, Gil Souviron, Douglas Taylor
Vice-President: Jacques Bott, founding President
Treasurer: Michel Pate
To take an active interest in our association and to take part to our activities: subscribe
We have many projects, but in those budgetary restrictions times, the level of grants and subsidies is going deep down 🙁
So donations are welcome; to get our bank details, contact us.
The goal of our projects is to reduce our environmental impact and open access to the airsports to a wider public (young or disabled people).
Should your company become a partner of us in such a project, we would fully cooperate.
Click here to get them
Subscribe to our newsletters to keep yourself informed of the greatest flights, the life of our association, the events, and the returns of experience